Change of mind
If you have a change of mind you may return the product if it is unopened and unused. We do not accept returns that are not in their original condition and have the right to refuse refund.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- We are not responsible for the cost of return. It is your responsibility to ensure the product is returned to us safely. We suggest using a tracked postal service.
- Proof of purchase must be provided along with the returns form. Please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to download the form, and for assistance with returns and additional questions.
Once your return reaches our premise, we will process the refund within 24-48 hours.
An item is considered faulty or not in acceptable condition if it:
- Does not perform the way that you reasonably expect of it
- Is not of acceptable appearance
- Is not safe, lasting or has defects.
If you believe you have received a faulty product, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible with photos, reasoning and proof of purchase.
If deemed faulty, our team will arrange a replacement to be delivered to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, if you don’t want a replacement, we can refund you the full product cost (original shipping charges are non-refundable).